Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geometry App plotseq
09-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Geometry App plotseq
Working with the plotseq() in the Geometry app is it possible to include sliders? I am working with the plotseq(3.87*x*(1-x),x={0.3,0,1},100) and I would like to include sliders that would allow the users to increase or decrease the height of the parabola and the starting point e.g. plotseq((slider1)*x*(1-x),x={(slider2),0,1},100). Is this possible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Geometry App plotseq
Hello,

Of course you can, just create your 2 slider objects (menu cmd/plot). They will appear as A and B (if they are the first created objects), but, like for all geometry objects, their real names are GA and GB. remember this as it is important for after.

Then, add your plotseq(GB*x*(1-x),x={GB,0,1},100)
and here you are!
You can even animate your sliders if you want to...

Cyrille
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 07:03 PM
(10-05-2016 07:05 AM)brebisson Wrote:  Hello,

Of course you can, just create your 2 slider objects (menu cmd/plot). They will appear as A and B (if they are the first created objects), but, like for all geometry objects, their real names are GA and GB. remember this as it is important for after.

Then, add your plotseq(GB*x*(1-x),x={GB,0,1},100)
and here you are!
You can even animate your sliders if you want to...

Cyrille

First, thank you for the prompt response. And second, This software is outstanding! What took me multiple lines of code previously, I can now accomplish in three lines!
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Hello,

Thanks.

Cyrille
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user