Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware?
02-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Firmware?
[/font][font=Times New Roman][/font]Hello my friends!
I wonder how I can see the firmware version on the Prime? I bought arund x-mas last year, but since I don't know if it's updated, I just want to be sure.

[/font] May the Gretsch be with you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2016, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2016 10:16 PM by Klaas Kuperus.)
RE: Firmware?
Hi Lottie. If you press the Help button, then 'Tree' and then select 'About Prime' with the OK-button, you will see the firmware you're using. I added some pictures for reference. Hope this helps!

-Klaas.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Hallo
Hallo, mein Name ist Torsten, bin seit c.a. 15min hier ebenfalls registriert und wusste nicht wie ich am besten Hallo alle miteinander unterbringen sollte. Nun ist es vollbracht.
Es folgt auch gleich meine erste Frage: Kann ich den Prime einfach so mit dem USB-Kabel an den Rechner anschließen? Denn auch ich hätte gern die neueste Firmware, womit ich die Kurve zum Thema gelöst hab.
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Firmware?
Hi Torsten, welcome here!

Yes, you can connect the Prime with the USB cable to your PC. To update, please install the connectivity kit and automatically a message will prompt to ask you about update. Let me know if it doesn't work.

-Klaas.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user